So you want to intern at lbco? great, we're stoked you're interested.
working with us will be hard work, but fun and very rewarding. we're growing fast and have huge projects coming in 2016. not to mention a few new products launching as well.
our new intern will have the following characteristics:
- ambitious (go-getters only)
- charismatic (convince us why your ideas rule)
- fun / cool (you represent our brand, so being rad is vital)
- smart (we don't care if you have a 4.0, but don't fuck up spelling on important emails)
- organized (we have lots going on, so take notes and keep an eye on everything)
- active (we aren't lazy and neither are you)
If you checked off each bullet above then we'd love to speak with you. The traditional application process is boring, so send us a video answering the questions below. Don't think too much into the questions and stray away from editing the videos. simply answer the questions, upload the video, send them over.
- Who are you?
- Why do you think you should be the next lbco intern?
- tell us about one accomplishment
- what do you do for fun?
send the videos to email@example.com and make sure you put in your name and a link to your favorite social media account.
- The lbco family