Hey there, thanks for your interest -- We're excited to find our next chemist.
It's simple. you're the scientist, chemist, Organic-Engineer, what-ever-you-call-yourself for our company. You'll work directly with the founder on our next line of products. We have a line-up of great ideas and want to bring a graduate student on-board who is going to bring them to life.
Our company is located in Los Angeles, so it's mandatory you are local.
What you'll be doing:
- Testing new flavors, formulas, scents, solutions, etc.
- Creating the next product from scratch with us
A little about you:
- you're a graduate student.
- You have a keen eye (and nose) for all-natural ingredients.
- You appreciate apothecary goods and are working towards a career in this field.
- Creative, hard-working, team player.
What's in it for you:
- Monthly compensation.
- Real experience creating real products.
- The opportunity to bring your ideas to life.
- Potential full-time job after graduation.
If you're interested please send an email to Tyler@luckybastardcompany.com - Make the subject line "I'm your next chemist" and put a brief message in the body about yourself + contact info
We're looking forward to hearing from you.